Kitchen Cabinet Warranty
LessCare Limited Warranty
LessCare (warrantor) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only that all products manufactured or supplied by warrantor will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of purchase. (Original invoice Proof of Purchase required).
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal wear, accident, misuse, dirt, water, tampering, un-reasonable use, improper installation, servicing performed or attempted by Unauthorized service agencies or units that have been modified or used for commercial purposes. If the product exhibits such a defect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the defect Original invoice photos of defect parts, LessCare will, at their option, provide Parts with a functionally equivalent product. Such replacement parts or Products shall be at warrantor’s expense, but consumer shall bear all other expenses, including all shipping cost, transportation cost, removal, re-installation cost and all other cost the may occur replaced items.
Carry only the unexpired portion of the original warranty. Except to the extent provided by applicable law, all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the shorter the period provided by law or the period of this warranty, and under no circumstances shall LessCare be liable for incidental damages sustained in connection with the product. The express warranty above constitutes the entire warranty and is in lieu of all others expressed or implied.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty does not apply where items have been improperly stored or improperly installed. This warranty does not cover the following: costs of removing warranted material or the installation of replacement material, natural variations and aging inherent in wood, normal wear and tear or damage/defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification in any way.
LessCare reserves the right to inspect claimed defective products. No returns, replacements or repairs may be made without prior written consent. Some replacement parts may vary from those originally supplied and are subject to availability.
Special Door Considerations:
The purchaser agrees to let doors that are warped or have panel shrinkage a 1/4" or less to hang for one season (Spring) before replacement is requested. Typically a door will return to its normal position once it is acclimated to temperature and humidity conditions. Prior to requesting a replacement for a door, please be sure the door has been installed properly.
To file a claim on this warranty please email: email@example.com
Shipping & Pick-up
(LTL) or UPS We ship anywhere in the continental US to commercial and residential addresses, and require 3-5 business days to pull items from stock and prepare shipment.
- Warehouse Pick-up
- Keep in mind that we require 3-5 business days to pull items from stock. NOTE: Customer is fully responsible for the items once paperwork and receipt of items has been signed.
- AAA accepts returns within 14 days of delivery date. To receive a refund, merchandise must be undamaged, in its original condition and packaging, with all accessories included. Shipping charges are not refundable and a 20% restocking fee will apply. Labor fees are not refundable. If the customer will return assembled cabinets: $15 for each wall cabinet and $20 for base cabinet are not refundable. Customer is responsible to ship all items back to Less Care's warehouse at 2501 Grant Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19114. For questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 215-KITCHEN.
- Damages, Exchanges
- If you received a damaged product, it must be noted with the shipper to receive a full exchange. However, if a door is damaged or missing from a cabinet we will complete the order within 10 weeks or sooner. All replacements must be made PRIOR to installation, otherwise refunds and replacements will not be granted. Report all damaged, missing, or defective products within 14 days of delivery date otherwise claims will not be accepted. Please call Customer Service at 215-KITCHEN for replacement instructions.
- Storage Fees
- It is AAA's policy to deliver or schedule immediate pick-up as soon as items have been pulled from stock and/or assembled. For every day the pick-up or delivery date is delayed following 5 business days of assembly, a storage fee of $25 will apply, per day.
- Wood Composition:
- Please be advised that Wooden boards used for cabinetry are a natural material cut from trees that adapt to different climates and weather conditions, and inherently will expand and contract. It is normal for Wood to expand and contract under different temperatures and humidity levels causing small (1mm – 5mm) spaces to appear on the mitering seam locations.
- Maple wood is close grained and strong. It has off-white, pale streaks of gold and pink and may contain dark streaks throughout the wood.
- Important Note: If you become aware that the cabinets are damaged, DO NOT INSTALL. No claims will be accepted on installed products.
- At AAA, your privacy is our priority. We promise not share your information with any third parties but to use it for contact and purchase identification purposes only. We also want to ensure you of a secure online transaction at lesscare.com. We use the most advanced form of information security currently available in the industry to protect your private information that you may have entered through our registration and/or order forms. The SSL software's latest technology available is up to 256-bit encryption by GeoTrust. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.geotrust.com.
- Warranty Information
- We offer 1 year warranty. See products for more details. NOTE: When requesting warranty, be sure to have the following:
• Copy of original invoice
• Date of installation
• Description and pictures of defect
• Model number or description of model
- Placing an Order
- Call us or email us to find a dealer
- PHONE: 215-745-7900
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creating an Account
- Yes, you do have the option to checkout as a guest, but if you register you can save time! Register for future convenience: Easy access to your order history and status