- 42" Vanity Cabinet Geneva + Blue Butterfly Granite Top + LB3B Faucet
Currently Out of Stock
42" Vanity Cabinet Geneva + Blue Butterfly Granite Top + LB3B Faucet
DEPARTMENT: Bathroom Vanities
You Save: $1,694.55 (65%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Order in the next ship by
- Natural granite stone
- Polished surface
- Pre-installed ceramic sink
- Pre-drilled holes for faucet installation
- Back-splash included
- Individually packed in styrofoam and carton box
- 3/4 in thick natural Blue Butterfly granite stone
- Left-to-right size: 43"
- Front-to-back size: 22"
- Pre-installed white ceramic sink 14" x 17"
- 4" height backsplash is included
- Faucet spread: 4"
- Granite sealing is required once a year
- Granite is a natural material, therefore, actual color may slightly vary from model to model.
- Geneva RTA (Ready-To-Assemble) Vanity Cabinet
- 42"W x 34 1/2"H x 21"D
- 2 doors, 2 side drawers, 1 false drawer front
- Fully Upgraded!
- New technology built-in quiet smooth-close door hinges on all doors
- Naturally finished full extension 3/4" thick solid wood dovetailed drawer boxes with soft-close undermount glides
- 3/4" full overlay solid wood frame
- All wood construction
- Wood Species: Maple
- Veneer raised door and false drawer front panels
- Chocolate stained exterior
- Natural wood interior finish
- Hand applied rich dark chocolate glaze
- 1/2" thick plywood cabinet box construction
- 3/4" wood 5-piece frame veneer raised panel
- 5/8" thick plywood back rail
- Polymer corner blocks
- Assembly required
- Cam-lock easy assembly system
- Perfect For Residential Or Commercial Use
- Cabinet assembly is required
- Brass construction
- Brushed Nickel Finish
- Connector Diameter: 1/2"
- Water efficient faucet
- UPC Certified
- Centerset installation
- 4" faucet spread
- Plastic pop-up is included
- Standard US plumbing connections
- Assembled Width: 9"
- Assembled Height: 3 1/2"
- Assembled Length: 6"
- Spout Reach: 4 1/2"
- Handle Quantity: 2
All items in the set come is separate boxes. Assembly is required.